Subscribe and get the latest episodes delivered to your device or email automatically, for free!
Subscribing is the simplest way to access new shows as they are released. All you need is a computer, a smartphone or an MP3 player.
- [iTunes] Subscribe to the Podcast in iTunes.
- [Feedly] Subscribe with Feedly.
- [My Yahoo!] Subscribe with My Yahoo!
- [Pocket Casts] Subscribe with Pocket Casts for iOS or Android.
- [Stitcher] Subscribe with Stitcher.
- [Zune] Subscribe to the podcast in the Zune Marketplace.
- [Other podcast clients] (pcast:// compatible).
- [Email] Sign up for automatic email delivery.
- [RSS] Add the Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator and have the show delivered automatically.
Or, you can:
- Download this week’s episode for free on our homepage.
- Stream episodes from our podcast archive.
- Stream episodes through our apps for iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows.
Want the first 100 episodes? Subscribe to the appropriate feed below.