This week Chris Cowan from Pop Mockers podcast fills in for John, James’ blood is slow and Chris’s son licks his plate and the bottom of his sandals clean.
We review Christ Cowan’s last 5 tweets. Talk about what a Bucket List is and isn’t. Tweeted messages the world can’t understand. Farting is good for your family. The Flat Dental floss debate of 2014. Chris brings a little Pop Mockers action to the show with a Facebook Police segment. Then we chat about what I hate about edupreneural podcasters. James has slow and annoying blood. Chris recounts the two times he’s given blood… the second way will blow your mind! James accidentally finds a plethora of women’s cycle apps. Chris has a friend who keeps a poop journal. James is forced to manically vacuum his car and Chris wants to give his children Annual Reviews instead of birthdays.
- James and John are going to DragonCon! We’d like to meet-up with our listeners in the area for dinner or something. Email us for the details!
- Please leave an iTunes review for our latest podcast: The Girl Meets World podcast.
Keith tell us how he first learned about foot odor. Peter scares a new friend with the legend of the Australian Drop Bear… which is 100% real! Jess has a bad meal and wants his kids to “Slap your mom!” Eli’s family chases down a skunk and puts a ‘possum in a mailbox. Then Miriam nearly eats a hairy cheerioo from a doctor’s office floor on a dare from her 12-year-old son.
- [iTunes] Subscribe to the Podcast in iTunes.
- [Feedly] Subscribe with Feedly.
- [My Yahoo!] Subscribe with My Yahoo!
- [Pocket Casts] Subscribe with Pocket Casts for iOS or Android.
- [Stitcher] Subscribe with Stitcher.
- [Zune] Subscribe to the podcast in the Zune Marketplace.
- [Other podcast clients] (pcast:// compatible).
- [Email] Sign up for automatic email delivery.
- [RSS] Add the Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator and have the show delivered automatically.
- Send your comments, questions and feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Like us on Facebook
- Join the NLCast Community Facebook Group
- Follow us on Twitter