That Story Show is all about funny real-life stories. We love it when you send yours in!
We review every story that is submitted. Several factors affect the chances you’ll hear your submission on the show:
- The story needs to be true and it needs to have happened to you or someone in your life.
- It should be well written with proper spelling and grammar.
- The content should be family-friendly and right around 400 words (text) or under 2 mins (audio).
- Do you have bad grammar or a story longer than 2 minutes? Send it in. If it’s funny we’ll probably use it eventually.*
Here’s how to send in your story:
Email your story (one per email, one per week max) to email@example.com
We accept stories (2-3 mins, one per week max) and show openers (“My name is Lucy London and this is That Story Show”).
You can record your MP3 and email it in, or upload it to a service and email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also call in to 209-5NLCast (209-565-2278)
* If you have not heard your story read on the show after several episoeds we have either moved forward to newer content or have chosen not to use your submission.