Who knew librarians had “Library Stories” where patrons lose their minds? Chris Cowan of Pop Mockers has a 3-year-old who thinks if you have a big belly, you’re having a baby… no matter what your gender. John brings the Quiz-Knows. James brings a story for “Would I Lie To You”. Christian brings “One From The Web” about a magic ketchup bottle. Enjoy!
- [iTunes] Subscribe to the Podcast in iTunes.
- [Feedly] Subscribe with Feedly.
- [My Yahoo!] Subscribe with My Yahoo!
- [Pocket Casts] Subscribe with Pocket Casts for iOS or Android.
- [Stitcher] Subscribe with Stitcher.
- [Zune] Subscribe to the podcast in the Zune Marketplace.
- [Other podcast clients] (pcast:// compatible).
- [Email] Sign up for automatic email delivery.
- [RSS] Add the Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator and have the show delivered automatically.
- Send your comments, questions and feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Like us on Facebook
- Join the NLCast Community Facebook Group
- Follow us on Twitter